Patchy for Windows
An open-source bittorrent client with all of the features and none of the ads
Patchy is an open-source bittorrent client for Windows. Its goal is to be useful and clean, with no ads and always open source. With all the important features you expect from a bittorrent client (and more), Patchy is a great way to get your torrents fast.
- Downloads torrents (from torrent files and magnet links)
- SOCKSv5 proxy support
- Inline file priority adjustment
- Configurable speed and connection settings (global and per-torrent)
- Seeding goals (hours seeding, target ratio)
- Torrent labels for organization
- Encrypted torrenting
- Prioritize torrents for streaming
- RSS feed support
- Match feeds with regex and automatically download
- Browse feeds from the application and add torrents directly
Please let us know if you find any bugs, want any new features, or think something should be done differently. You may do so by filing an issue on GitHub. If you need further assistance, or just want to chat with us, head over to our IRC channel (irc://). You can also find us on Reddit, in /r/patchy.
Documentation for Patchy can be found on the GitHub wiki.